- To help our IT organization clients be more efficient, effective & timely in their use of master data management (MDM) & Data Governance solutions to achieve their customer-centric business goals
- To provide forward-looking insight for MDM & Data Governance vendors into the key drivers of market demand, product definition, vendor differentiation & the factors that impact successful implementation
- The MDM Institute will maintain its objectivity by covering the full spectrum of MDM & Data Governance solutions providers — ranging from mega application vendors' offerings (e.g., IBM MDM Server SE/CE/AE, Informatica MDM, Oracle Cloud MDM for Customer/Product, Oracle UCM, SAP MDG, to best-of-breed (e.g., Ataccama, Enterworks, ISI, Kalido by Magnitude, Orchestra Networks, Reltio, SAS, Semarchy, STIBO, Talend, Teradata, TIBCO, VisionWare, ...) to systems integrators/managed service providers (e.g., Accenture, Capgemini, Cognizant, Deloitte, Genpact, Knowledgent, TCS, Virtusa, Wipro, et al)
- The MDM Institute will establish credibility & visibility as the leading industry analyst authorities by serving as outbound evangelists for the rapidly growing MDM market
- The MDM Institute will monitor the mindshare & marketshare of key dimensions of the market via a series of ongoing industry-specific surveys targeted at IT budget decision makers
- The MDM Institute will maintain maximum visibility via sales seminars, conference activities, trade press communications & publications that establish credentials without vendor-specific bias
- The MDM Institute will work with your marketing staff to fine-tune marketing, sales & product management strategies — on a broadband IT basis as well as industry-specific focus — to provide clear direction for product/service marketing
- The MDM Institute will provide insight into the MDM, RDM & Data Governance decision making process in North America, Europe & Asia-Pacific via a “trusted advisor” relationship with the CIOs, CTOs & MDM project leaders at 200+ Global 2000 enterprises currently engaged in MDM infrastructure build-out
- The MDM Institute will maintain relevance by focusing on three key aspects of the market: master data management, reference data management & data governance.
Who is Aaron Zornes?
- Founder & chief research officer for the MDM Institute
- Conference chairman for the largest conference on MDM, CDI, and data governance – The MDM & Data Governance Summit held in annually London, New York City, San Francisco, Shanghai (2016/17), Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo & Toronto
- A noted speaker & author on Global 5000 enterprise IT issues
- The most quoted industry analyst on the topic of master data management (MDM), customer data integration (CDI), reference data management (RDM) & data governance
- Advised MDM solution providers such as Accenture, Alliance, Acxiom, BackOffice Associates, BearingPoint, Cognizant, Collibra, Composite Software, DataFlux, Data Foundations, Digital Trowell, Dun & Bradstreet, DWL, EDS, EMC Consulting, Experian, Global IDs, GoldenGate Software, Harte-Hanks, Heiler Software, Human Inference, i2 Technologies, IBM, Identity Systems, Informatica, Information Builders Inc., InfoTrellis, Initiate Systems, ISI, Liaison Technologies, LumenData, Metavante, Microsoft, Netrics, Nimaya, Omikron, Oracle, PeopleSoft, Perficient, Pervasive, Pitney Bowes/Group 1, Profisee, Purisma, RedPoint Global, Riversand Technologies, SAP, SAS/DataFlux, Semarchy, Serene, Siebel, Siperian, Software AG, Talend, Tata, Teradata, TopQuadrant, Trillium, Uniserv, Utopia, Visionware, WinShuttle and Wipro on MDM customer requirements and product planning.
- Worked with companies such as 3M, Allergan, American Express, Barclays, Bell Canada, Caterpillar, Cisco, COUNTRY Financials, Educational Testing Systems, Fidelity, GE Healthcare, Honeywell, Information Handling Services, Intuit, Lloyds TSB, MCI, McKesson, Medtronic, Microsoft, Motorola, National Australia Bank, Nationwide Insurance, Nextel, Norwegian Cruise Lines, Novartis, Qwest, PC Connection, Pratt & Whitney, Roche Labs, Rogers Communications, Scholastic, Suncorp-Metway, SunTrust, T. Rowe Price, Telekom South Africa, Wal-Mart, Washington Mutual, Wells Fargo, Westpac, Weyerhaeuser, & Woolworths Australia to develop MDM investment plans and architectures
- Provides editorial direction & monthly contribution to Information-Management.com's MDM column as well as being a monthly columnist for both MDM & Data Governance
- Prior to founding the MDM Institute, he was the conference chairman for the world’s largest and most successful data warehouse conference as well as co-chairman for the world’s largest CRM conference.
- Was founder & executive VP of META Group’s largest research advisory practice for 15 years (Application Delivery Strategies)
- Held line and strategic management roles in leading vendor & user organizations, including executive & managerial positions at Ingres Corp., Wang, Software AG of North America, & Cincom Systems.
- Received his M.S. in Management Information Systems from University of Arizona.