| The MDM Institute
500 Airport Boulevard
Burlingame, CA 94010
+1 650.743.2278 direct line
+1 650.651.1526 eFax
MDM Alert™ & MDM MarketPulse™
- MDM Alert™ bi-weekly newsletter provides IT organizations, MDM solution providers & investors hard-hitting insights into best practices as well as market observations derived from interactions with the MDM Advisory Council™ & the MDM Business Council™. Initially free to qualified individuals, the MDM Alert™ is expected to become a fee-based product 2H2009. The intended audience includes: MDM project managers, CIOs, CTOs, chief customer officers, chief privacy officers, data quality managers, data stewards & project teams responsible for MDM solutions & infrastructure.
- MDM MarketPulse™ monthly survey results, e.g. budgets, success/failure rates, mindshare based on ongoing surveys of the MDM Advisory Council™ & the MDM Business Council™.
To qualify for a free subscription to our bi-weekly newsletter & other flash analyses on MDM hot topics, please provide the requested contact information.
If you qualify, we will send you the MDM Site Survey which we require to be completed every 6 months to qualify for this newsletter. In return for 15+ minutes of your time, you will receive the best MDM analysis on a bi-weekly basis independent, authoritative & relevant. (And we can guarantee that no sales rep will call.)
Who is Aaron Zornes?
- A noted speaker & author on Global 2000 enterprise IT issues
- The most quoted industry analyst on the topic of ‘master data management ’ (MDM), ‘customer data integration’ (CDI) & data governance
- Advised MDM solution providers such as Accenture, Alliance Consulting, Acxiom, BearingPoint, Cognizant, Composite Software, D&B, Data Foundations, Deloitte, DWL, Experian, Human Inference, i2 Technologies, IBM, Identity Systems, Initiate Systems, Journeé, Microsoft, Netrics, Omikron, Oracle, PeopleSoft, Purisma, SAP, Siebel, Siperian, Teradata, Tata & VisionWare on customer requirements & product planning
- Worked with companies such as 3M, American Express, Barclays, Bell Canada, Caterpillar, COUNTRY Financials, ETS, Fidelity, GE Healthcare, Honeywell, Intuit, Lloyds TSB, McKesson, National Australia Bank, Nationwide Insurance, Novartis, Roche Labs, Scholastic, Washington Mutual & Woolworths to develop MDM investment strategies & architectures
- Provides editorial direction & monthly contribution to DM Review’s CDI, MDM & governance Newsletters
- Prior to founding the MDM Institute, he was the conference chairman for the world’s largest & most successful data warehouse conference as well as co-chairman for the world’s largest CRM conference
- Was founder & executive VP of META Group’s largest research advisory practice for 15 years
- Held line & strategic management roles in leading vendor & user organizations, including executive & managerial positions at Ingres Corp., Wang, Software AG of North America & Cincom Systems
- Received his M.S. in Management Information Systems from University of Arizona